Adblock breaks this site

Yesterday I made an appeal.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Lex Elf, Mar 2, 2011.

  1. Lex Elf

    Lex Elf Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

  2. Navy Blue

    Navy Blue Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Posts:
    758
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Lmfao epic.
     
  3. rozzz3

    rozzz3 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2009
    Posts:
    1,279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Halloween 2014
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    :0 nice appeal :p
     
  4. Lex Elf

    Lex Elf Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Grammar + Sarcasm = Approved

    Oh and also I waited about 4-5 months before sending it in.
     
  5. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    ^Lolool. I shoulda tried this on my macro appeal.
     
  6. X O

    X O Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    o god :')
     
  7. sbp

    sbp Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    631
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    if you could get unbanned like that from rwt, bug abuse, hijacking or macroing, then ill rate you. these minor offences always get unbanned, no matter what you say.
     
  8. Idcboutu

    Idcboutu Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Nice appeal. You were very bored on RS weren't you?
     
  9. Skate

    Skate Previously named: skateee
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2005
    Posts:
    684
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    haha this is great made me laugh. Thumbs up glad you got account back
     
  10. dsj

    dsj Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    How did you even get into that conversation with that guy anyway lol.
     
  11. Lex Elf

    Lex Elf Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    I was at a house party with 12 year olds.
     
  12. fr0styb0w

    fr0styb0w Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    380
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    How did that work?
     
  13. EggRollsX

    EggRollsX Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2010
    Posts:
    720
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    This appeal was nice and funny that it was Granted.
     
  14. Underground Gold

    Underground Gold Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Lmfao Got To Love The Apeal Though Aye. That Was Gold!
     
  15. tjpice

    tjpice Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    414
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    omg OWNED
     
  16. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    4 months later?

    That was a perm mute?!
     
  17. pk till death

    pk till death Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,050
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    This made me lol in the middle of class! Rofl
     
  18. PieAndChips

    PieAndChips Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Posts:
    569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Lmao nice.
     
  19. Dr Pwn13

    Dr Pwn13 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    lmfao! thats fricken funny dude lol.. too epic
     
  20. kblade51

    kblade51 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Posts:
    416
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Yesterday I made an appeal.

    Rofl Gf
     
< RSBot Hacking Massacre - Youtube Video of Accounts Hacked | A Bug Abuser >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site