Adblock breaks this site

XiloScape 317 NEED STAFF!

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Devope, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devope

    Devope Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    XiloScape 317 NEED STAFF!

    Hey guys, first of all I hope this is a good section since I guess it's kind of marketish?

    I've recently put online a brand new 317 server, already got a solid playerbase of 10 people.
    Just one thing we need, mods so please come and apply for staff.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  2. Ex

    Ex Previously known as Excelont

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    8,237
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    148
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    XiloScape 317 NEED STAFF!

    Not allowed sorry.
     
< Selling OS-Scape BM | selling 100m alora pm me skype >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site