Adblock breaks this site

✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Xannieys, May 23, 2017.

  1. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Gamertags for sale!
    Cheap prices
    Will Provide Proof
    I am Trusted !

    Contact me to sell the full list

    Kik : YGgamertags
     
  2. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Still open, SOLD 3 ALREADY
     
  3. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    BûMp
     
  4. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    BuMp sold 1 have 3 MORE! Cheap prices, Satisfaction guaranteed
     
  5. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Bump
     
  6. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    BuMp sold 1 got 1 more, have 3 tags left
     
  7. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Bump
     
  8. FuneraI

    FuneraI Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    DWC User won't message me to provide ownership, Says its against terms of Service Lmfao. he's posting he's selling GTs but had the same ones when I asked him a week ago what he had. provides "proof" on a PC which is all inspect element. do not deal.
     
  9. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Dwc ^ this user wanted to go first and tried scamming me sending 0.10c instead of 100$, When I DID message him on the account and I DID show him Legitimate proof. All users who are selling gamertags DO NOT sell to him, he is trouble waiting to happen
     
  10. FuneraI

    FuneraI Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    LMFAO THIS KID I did no such thing show proof that I did that because I'm pretty sure i asked for proof and you said you couldn't send message due to Xbox terms of service
     
  11. Exxotic

    Exxotic Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2016
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    170
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    kik me your list, im interested.

    my kik: ExxoticOGF
     
  12. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Are you fucking delusional? Or autistic or something? I sent you a message about 5 fucking times on the tag, you must have down syndrome or something man.
     
  13. Xannieys

    Xannieys Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    Bump
     
  14. Be Easy

    Be Easy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2017
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    ✔️XANNIES✅GAMERTAGS✔️

    guy is a straight up scammer. do not trust. he doesnt own the gamertags. refused to send messages. DO NOT TRUST THIS USER. DIDNT EVEN WANNA USE A TRUSTED MM AND I OFFERED TO COVER FEES
     
< [xbox], [H] sets, items, nitros [W] runescape party hat or 2bil+ gold | Be Easy Gamertag Buying Service >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site