Adblock breaks this site

X Requiem X - Name Shop

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by X Requiem X, Nov 27, 2008.

  1. X Requiem X

    X Requiem X Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    --WELCOME TO X REQUIEM X NAME SHOP--​

    --ALL NAMES ARE FREE UNLESS SPECIFIED--​

    --And For The Ones Where You Pay, I Only Accept RSGP--​

    --I Ask If You Take A Name, Please Accually Use The File, And Don't Resell It, THANK YOU--​

    I'm back on Sythe due to the ammount of replys I got, new names will be posted shortly, keep in touch people! save this thread to ur favs if u have to ^_^​

    and sorry if i don't get back to u right away​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~LEGEND~
    Pink = NOT FREE, Will take RSGP or files only!
    Green = Taken
    Yellow = Someone is/seems Interested
    White = Still Avaliable
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Anyways here's my starting names:

    Just Plain Funny:
    Imhrnyoldman
    Omg Vibrate
    Omfg Vibrate (level 4 with over 76 wcing and over 3m in items, pre-member, and a great skiller) ^_^
    Im Vagtastic
    Teh Big Pen
    No Slapping
    Testiclnator

    The I7(D) Series:
    (I7 looks just like a D in Runescape)
    I7ivine God
    I7ivine
    I7readnaut
    I7ivine Tank
    God I7ied
    I7emonic God
    I7reams
    I7oomed
    I7ivine Maul (has about 40k on it)

    Possible Pure Names:
    Balin Maulin
    Teh Dds Lord (I like this 1)
    Wildy vs Bh
    Maulin Mafia
    Scimy Sorrow
    Dds Destroy
    Whip Wrecked
    Corprl Beast (based off the new boss monster for members)
    Epic Phaylur
    No Protct 4u
    Sequoia God
    Nowere To Go

    Random and Cool Sounding:
    Sarimox
    Praxious
    Axeavious (level 23 with all f2p quests (except d slayer) and achievments done)

    Possible Twins:
    Twin Are Ftw
    Twin Are Ftl

    Other Random Names:
    Yogoduffzima (Yogoson, Kingduffy 1, Zezima) [LOL, I WAS BORED]


    I'll add more as I think of them. :p

    Yes I know some of them are slightly discusting, but they are all still good for playing, most of them are free, there are some pay ones tho, ask about prices in pm, get them while you can and vouch while you're here. :)
     
  2. Mxghost444

    Mxghost444 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    A range pure with 65 range for Omfg Vibrate?
     
  3. X Requiem X

    X Requiem X Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    nah i already have like 4 range pures lol
     
  4. Obsidian Killer

    Obsidian Killer Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    i7ivine tank or whip wrecked please.
     
  5. Obsidian Killer

    Obsidian Killer Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Thanks for Whip Wrecked Requiem, I really appreciate it!
     
  6. 1Man

    1Man Member

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    If you wouldn't mind i'm interested in

    Whip Wrecked

    If it's still available when you get this tell me on msn.
     
  7. 1Man

    1Man Member

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    lol never mind I see previous post.
     
  8. 1Man

    1Man Member

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Also~ wildy vs bh

    Pm me on msn
     
  9. Caseyyy

    Caseyyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Posts:
    265
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    I'll take Epic Phaylur

    pm me info please

    thanks
     
  10. X Requiem X

    X Requiem X Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    ALL NAMES IN WHITE ARE STILL AVALIABLE AND FREE!
     
  11. Infatuated

    Infatuated Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Can i have Omg Vibrate please?
     
  12. wind woman1

    wind woman1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2008
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Vouch to X Requiem X he gave me Scimy Sorrow i couldnt get the name right but he helped me. Thanks man!
     
  13. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Is I7ivine still available? I'll give 100k RSGP.
     
  14. r0ugestatus

    r0ugestatus Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    May I have Nowere To Go? Pm over Sythe if you please. I'm hardly on Msn. :-|
     
  15. 1Man

    1Man Member

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    You are about notice that Farcast asks about taken accounts. He will not stop asking so good luck getting him off.
     
  16. X Requiem X

    X Requiem X Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    thanks for the heads up 1man, lol but he hasnt bugged me yet :S
     
  17. xxtrem3

    xxtrem3 Guru

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    I would like Omg Vibrate please.
    Thanks.
     
  18. sirfartsalot

    sirfartsalot Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Is wildy vs bh still availble pm me.
     
  19. VPf2

    VPf2 Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2007
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    Is Praxious available? If so please PM me or reply here.
     
  20. VPf2

    VPf2 Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2007
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    X Requiem X - Name Shop

    A big vouch for X Requiem X. Gave me an account Praxious. Thank you.
    VPf2
     
< Buying a rare name for a lvl 113/119 | ~$tom's name shop~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site