Adblock breaks this site

`X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by chaotic 0ne, Dec 21, 2009.

  1. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    Hey guy's, I'm back at it ;)

    Firstly, a few rules to set out right from the top.
    a) I will not accept or tolerate spam, or flamming.
    b) I will NEVER take an account as a method of payment.
    c) If you ask me to bot, I'm not responsible if the account is to get banned (which will never happen, my bot's are payed for, but just have to include this).
    d) I expect feedback (good or bad) if I do some work for you.
    e) I expect the customer to go first, always; no exceptions.

    Payment Methods:
    I will accept the following methods of payment for any services you choose to buy.
    * Paypal (Gift ONLY)
    * Pins
    * Cash through Mail
    * WU
    * Exchange of services

    Services I offer:
    1) Skill training
    2) Soulwars
    3) Defenders
    4) Torsos
    5) Goldfarming

    Details:
    1) I will train the following skills
    - Any combat skill (provided you have all equipment necessary)
    - Mining
    - Smithing
    - Fishing
    - Crafting
    - Agility
    - Thieving
    - Cooking
    - Firemaking
    - Other (Please specify)

    2) I will get as many zeals as necessary via bot or hand done. (Bot is paid for, 99.9% safe).

    3) I will get any amount of defenders. You must have a minimum of 500 Tokens, or 2 full armor sets ready to go. If you already have tokens, prices are cheaper.

    4) Torso's will cost a firm $20. Yes, you might think it's high, but I don't care. I will charge that price unless you are a very high level account (108+).

    5) Gold farming depends on your account, and I will only take specific types of orders for GF. The xp you get with this comes for FREE! Put in your orders TODAY :D

    Disclosure: Price's are to be discussed with me on MSN. - [email protected]

    Form: (Please fill this out if you wish to place an order! If you wish for me to do work for you, fill this out or I will not accept you on MSN!)

    MSN:
    Service required:
    Stats: (only fill if required)
    Preferred payment method:
    Time zone:

    Get your orders in today, and HAPPY GAMING MATES!
     
  2. Habbo.ca

    Habbo.ca Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    Nice, I may be interested in gold farming.
     
  3. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    Still looking for orders!
     
  4. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    How much would it cost for 71-90 range via soul wars?
     
  5. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    Added on MSN, will discuss there.
     
  6. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    free bump

    get torsos from this guy :3
     
  7. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    BUMP still looking for jobs!
     
  8. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    BUMP! Taking orders NOW!
     
  9. Jelly Belly

    Jelly Belly Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    Exchange of services, what does that mean exactly ?
     
  10. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

    You do something for me that I don't want to do, and I'll do the same for you.
     
  11. wiechu

    wiechu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Posts:
    545
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    `X` Chaotic 0ne's Ultra Skilling Services `X`

< power leveling att str or def for free! need Vouchs | !The Skiller's training service! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site