Adblock breaks this site

Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by Wub to craft, May 7, 2009.

  1. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Yes, it will take AWHILE ugh.. how much will u pay?
     
  2. cAMBO iZ yuMmY

    cAMBO iZ yuMmY Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,839
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    I could pay you like $50 to do that? or do a combo with some 50s if you'd like.
     
  3. Benwise

    Benwise Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Would $7 suffice for 40-50? Since I saw 30-50 = $10, and 45-50 = $5.
     
  4. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Wub, 47-50 on my account Yayo3161 I think is the GT, we got it from a 35-47 tonight...We've got a damn good 3 some going and need a 4th. If we do bad, you can recover it and do it. Price me on msn.
     
  5. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Depends on how much EXP etc, but most likely. What playlist?
     
  6. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Okay, but.. I'm playing atm with my bro.. he's a 36. And it's taking 10 mins to find a match, soo.. don't expect it to be a short proccess. And I can't guarantee a 50 in SB, as I've never got 40+
     
  7. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Wub hit me up and we'll chat about my account. And I'm interested in SB too.
     
  8. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Okay, I need paypal if possible. Or maybe some live time/ msp that I can sell.. Cambos already giving me 2 accts for 36-50.
     
  9. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Well heres want I want
    Da Grave Diggaz LW 42-50 (Hopefully you could do that tomorrow)
    DJWEEZLE SB 20-50 (I quit playing it)
     
  10. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Okay, I'll do LW today
     
  11. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Get at me on msn and you can get the info and try finish it tonight.
     
  12. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    I'm at my friends house right now, but I'll be leaving around 4:00, then i got soccer. If you send info in a PM i can recover it tonight.
     
  13. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Ok I sent you the info in a pm. Do you think u could do the 42-50 LW tonight?
     
  14. LegitDave

    LegitDave Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    I want to Buy Double Lunchbox hit me up on AIM :)

    David3536
     
  15. iVeXXuM

    iVeXXuM Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Posts:
    702
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Hey, can you do my order? I sent you pms. I can provide a one month to do it on a fresh account also.
     
  16. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Soz, didn't get the PMs my inbox was 100% full :(. Place them again and I can most likely do them. :)
     
  17. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    I don't got AIM, and me on msn, or talk via PM :)
     
  18. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Boosting Djs LW atm. :)
     
  19. iVeXXuM

    iVeXXuM Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Posts:
    702
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    U sent me a blank pm....

    hit me back and let me know if you can do my request.
     
  20. Sw1TcH

    Sw1TcH Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wub's Halo 3 50s, and boosting!

    Hey i was wondering i live in aus and i don't have paypal is there any way else i can pay you to lone wolves boost me?
     
< Boosting severvice | MLG Level 50 Circle Boosting >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site