Adblock breaks this site

[WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by KimJongIl, Aug 4, 2011.

  1. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

    Looking to sell my level 138 runescape account, this account has a total of 17 99's (and almost everything is 80/90+), very close to 4+ more 99s.

    This account was created by myself, personally. I will provide any information related to the account (any, and everything), such as first and previous passwords, membership info, postal code, IP, billing information/address, etc. Everything will be there. Test recoveries can be done.

    The account has over 100K dungeoneering tokens, and already has a chaotic rapier. Account also has most (if not all) major quests done, 278 quest points. Has around 45 overload(4), in bank. 2 of every cape (including red/blue SW cape). Has between 15-20M.

    If you buy the account I will throw in my purchased auths as I will no longer need them, they are:

    Soulwars Pro, Runecrafter Pro, Auto Waterfiends Pro, Auto Slayer Pro, Auto Fighter Pro.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ​


    If interested, leave contact information below. I will contact you.
     
  2. **STARS**

    **STARS** Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2011
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

  3. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

    I've added you..
     
  4. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

    bump /
     
  5. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/Paypal] Awesome 138 Main [17 99s]

    double post sorry.
     
< [rsgp][pp] Level 108 Main For Sale - Cheap! [rsgp][pp] | [PlayerAuctions]($0.60/m) INSTANT DELIVERY if I'm online![PalomaCo] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site