[WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by I I3litz I, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 26, 2009 at 1:31 AM
  2. I I3litz I
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I I3litz I Forum Addict
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    Alright guys, I am wanting to trade my 80 paladin for anything else. The account has game time for about a week more, and is NOT a B Net account. I am the original owner of the account, and can give all the necessary details.

    My msn is [email protected] so add me and we can discuss the details.

    Trade Complete; 27/9/2009
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  4. cswilsonz
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cswilsonz Active Member
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    Interested..

    added you on MSN
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM
  6. TripleSix
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2009
    Posts:
    481
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TripleSix Forum Addict
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    Interested I have an 80 orc rogue.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM
  8. cswilsonz
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cswilsonz Active Member
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    Traded my 80 Hunter and Warrior for his Paladin
    everything went smooth
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 27, 2009 at 1:23 AM
  10. Nelly_
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nelly_ Member
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    nice account
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 27, 2009 at 2:48 AM
  12. I I3litz I
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I I3litz I Forum Addict
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    This account was traded for a 80 hunter and 80 warrior..

    So, thread closed.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM
  14. I I3litz I
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I I3litz I Forum Addict
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    Huuuuuuuge vouch for cswilsonz.

    Trade went through smooth, had some problems about a week after trade (account was locked) but cswilsonz traded back, unlocked the account, and then we traded again.

    Again, Huge vouch!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  16. Sonyspro
    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sonyspro Newcomer
    Banned

    [WTT] US 80 Paladin for US X

    you take rs acc?
     
< SELLING 80 lvl orc warrior EU | buying wow acount lvl 70-80 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site