Adblock breaks this site

WTT (or sell) Loaded Guild Wars for WoW

Discussion in 'Archives' started by aletheia354, Dec 27, 2007.

  1. aletheia354

    aletheia354 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    WTT (or sell) Loaded Guild Wars for WoW

    If you're interested please email me at [email protected].

    I have the following on the account:
    Guild Wars: Prophecies (30@Wal-Mart)
    Guild Wars: Factions (40@Wal-Mart)
    Guild Wars: Nightfall (40@Wal-Mart)
    Guild Wars: Eye of the North (40@Wal-Mart)

    Also:
    Guild Wars: Prophecies Skill Unlock Pack (10)
    Guild Wars: Factions Skill Unlock Pack (10)
    Guild Wars: Nightfall Skill Unlock Pack (10)
    Guild Wars: Eye of the North Unlock Pack (10)

    I also have the bonus mission pack that was just released! All in all the games alone are worth about 200 bucks!

    On the account are 7 max level characters:
    Elementalist
    Warrior
    Paragon
    Dervish
    Ritualist
    Monk
    Necromancer

    All characters have max armor and the elementalist has three rockin weapons (40k+ each).

    The items are awesome and I have a ton of stacks of materials, lots of good weps/armor and runes....also has around 125-150k on the account.

    Email me with any offer you may have! Thanks!

    -Jeremy
     
  2. Runeland1

    Runeland1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTT (or sell) Loaded Guild Wars for WoW

    I am interested! Go on msn!
     
  3. aletheia354

    aletheia354 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    WTT (or sell) Loaded Guild Wars for WoW

    will also trade for gold on "the scryers" server in wow.
     
< need mm for pin sale | What has Sythe taught you? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site