Adblock breaks this site

WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Kiraush, Nov 26, 2013.

  1. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Willing to trade for OSRS gold or Paypal (if trusted)

    Why I'm selling the account:

    Lost all interest in Runescape quite a long time ago, and with the release of Old School Runescape I regained my hope for the game and immediately resubscribed logged in the second I heard about it.
    Sadly I didn't consider what I wanted to do in OSRS until it was too late and I had leveled my defence well over any level that was salvageable for a decent pure that would interest me.
    Selling this account because I know there's someone out there that would enjoy it and clean all the dust off it, and the money will go towards OSRS gold for my pure.

    Information on the account:
    (Fun Fact: It's named after one of the main Dot Hack characters, no spaces, no numbers)

    I changed the email on it to a trash email that will be given to the buyer, along with a notepad including every piece of information on the email, down the the name, birthday, recovery question, everything.

    [​IMG]

    Login screen:

    The recoveries are set, and if someone can explain how to remove them now I will happily do so.
    If that's not possible anymore I think having given them the email linked to the account nullifies any worry about the recoveries, but if I am mistaken I will happily include recovery question answers if I can find the questions, gave it a few good tries and every attempt to get sent to the recovery questions just has an email sent to my email.

    [​IMG]

    Quests and Skills:

    Ex quest cape (A while ago, but felt I could throw that out there)

    Fifteen level Ninety-Nine skills, including all the big names!
    Construction, Herblore, Prayer and such

    [​IMG]

    What you would be ranked (roughly) with this account ;D

    [​IMG]

    Bank:

    I want to point out (Mainly because I can't seem to find the diaries anywhere for a screenshot...)
    There are Karamja Gloves, Seers headband, Varrock Armor, Falador shield, and so on in there

    [​IMG]




    What I'm looking for:
    Highly prefer OSRS gold
    Might take paypal Cash

    But who knows, if you have something else to offer I might be interested!
     
  2. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Bump Truck
     
  3. CharlieC

    CharlieC Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    i guess ill start with a £10 bid :)
     
  4. IceInTime

    IceInTime Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    i am interested. add my Skype : arianafleak
     
  5. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Bump~
     
  6. Gary Bain

    Gary Bain Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    How much 07RSGP you looking for?
     
  7. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Honestly have no idea, Just looking for offers and if something tickles my fancy I'll jump on it.
     
  8. Gary Bain

    Gary Bain Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    I can swap you a decent 07 account. 70 atk 68 str 70 def. 43 pray. Could make into a great staker.
     
  9. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Sadly the only thing I could (with peace of mind) consider swapping for would be a near perfect gmauler or dds pure, with all the frilly pointless quests done if it was at 50/60 attack (Vampire Slayer for example)

    My EoC main has never been botted on, so I've poured a lot of time into the account.
    Obviously I'm not looking to be compensated for all my time, but if I were to trade for a pure I would need that stuff taken care of.

    And only 1 defense pures interest me, sorry :c
    *MAYBE* a damn good initiate pure
     
  10. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    ayyyyyy
     
  11. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
     
  12. tdgfanatic12

    tdgfanatic12 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    I'm new to this site, so I'm willing to go first, and I've been playing RS since 2008 and have never really been good at skilling. I'll pay you 50$ US through Paypal, middlemen, whatever you want. I'm willing to offer more, and an RS3 account if you're into it. Looking for a new main.
     
  13. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    Send me a private message
     
  14. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    ayyyyyyyy
     
  15. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    To the top!
     
  16. contact dealer

    contact dealer Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    i can give you a rs3 account with full pernix 297m cash and 9 99s 1 being agility and a 07 account with 63 att 70 str 44 def 45 prayer 55 mage has 160k on it
     
  17. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    To the top!
     
  18. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    To the top!
     
  19. Kiraush

    Kiraush Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    [​IMG]
     
  20. superazngod150

    superazngod150 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39
    WTS/WTT 14 99's Combat 200

    I offer $100 if you use playerauctions. If you dont know, it is basically a site that MM the trade so it is secure on both ends.
     
< Selling 2 high level accounts - Legit Offers only. | Selling level 200 main account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site