Adblock breaks this site

WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by FallenEdge, Mar 4, 2013.

  1. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Hello,

    (NORTH AMERICA ACC)

    I´m selling my Tera Collector´s Edition account which has the following benefits:

    Founders Benefits:

    Character Slots: 8 per server (Max)
    In Game Title: Founder title
    Special Moun: Exclusive Terminus Mount (Unlimited use)
    Bank Inventory slot: 288 Slots (Max)
    Send Gold via Parcel: Unlimited
    Brokerage Postings (Simultaneous): 30

    Collector´s Edition Benefits:

    Regal Frostlion Mount (Unlimited use)
    Velik's Bloodstone Necklace (Unlimited use)
    Shakan's Bloodstone Necklace (Unlimited use)
    Veteran´s Field Kit (One time use)


    Extras:

    1100 EMP
    239 Ingame Gold
    Exclusive names in the new servers
    Level 27 Lancer



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]​
     
  2. sto0ka

    sto0ka Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Posts:
    326
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Maybe trade for GW2 Digital Deluxe acc (Thief 40+ , ranger 35+) ?
     
  3. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Thanks but I need money
     
  4. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Bumpy still available !
     
  5. catarropeloso

    catarropeloso Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Price? Is possible to transfer the char to other PVP server?

    Thank you
     
  6. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Looking for 25 USD (Ultimate Game Card) the char is in the new PvP server, you can ONLY transfer between the new servers and not between old and new servers, as far as I know, I haven´t read their forums lately.
     
  7. IRSmurf

    IRSmurf Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

  8. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Hi,

    I don´t have any problem if you want to pay a Middleman for the trade, if you don´t want a middleman I prefer not to go first.

    I want 25 USD cash with Ultimate Game Card, you can but them here: pcgamesupply
     
  9. IRSmurf

    IRSmurf Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    I'll order them now and PM you the codes.

    EDIT: The codes have been sent.
     
  10. IRSmurf

    IRSmurf Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    I've taken ownership of the account. Thank you for your patience!
     
  11. FallenEdge

    FallenEdge Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    WTS> Tera Collector's Edition

    Everything went smooth, account SOLD!
     
< [WTS] Crossfire NA | WTS Path of exile Alpha acc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site