Adblock breaks this site

[WTS] Stattrak AK Case Hardened

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by revoolsao, Sep 11, 2014.

  1. revoolsao

    revoolsao Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Stattrak AK Case Hardened

    The AK has a lot of gold on top of it and its almost full blue on the end, so you are getting a nice one.

    SCREEN: http://gyazo.com/5847a2594c420a5ee703c6fd64f05875

    Market price: 125€ (probably more for this one because of the nice colors)

    My price: 110€

    Payment method: PAYPAL (sent as friend because of chargeback scams)

    I will NEVER go first, I've got some reputation in csgolounge and in steam, also my paypal account is 100% verified, so I will be only giving you the skin when I see the money on my account.

    If you dont trust me or you want to do the trade by any other payment method please dont even bother to pm me, thank you.
     
  2. notoriousbusinessman

    notoriousbusinessman Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2014
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Stattrak AK Case Hardened

    Possibly interested. PM me your Skype.
     
< [wts] Awp Asiimov Field-tested | Selling CS:GO acc MG1 With a bunch of other steam games cheap >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site