WTS Selling CSS ACCOUNT!

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by bevern1337, Aug 24, 2013.

WTS Selling CSS ACCOUNT!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  2. bevern1337
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bevern1337 Active Member
    Banned

    WTS Selling CSS ACCOUNT!

    Hi,


    I will sell my steam account with css, playtime around 200 hours. I will sell it for about 5 euros "PaySafeCard". Nothing more to say. We may could use middleman if you want to. I won't go first except if you are a really trusted sythe memeber. Ye right need to get picture's of the shit.... I will add them tomorrow, but if you are interested atm just contact me at Skype! for gettin' my skype just pm me
     
< Splinter Cell Conviction Keys For Sale | Buying arma 2 Operation arrowhead cd key >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site