[wts] M9 Ds Ft, M9 Cw Ft

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by markerrr, Sep 21, 2015.

[wts] M9 Ds Ft, M9 Cw Ft
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 21, 2015 at 7:47 PM
  2. markerrr
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    markerrr Member

    [wts] M9 Ds Ft, M9 Cw Ft

    Selling them both for 70% market price PAYPAL

    My CPU died and I need to buy a new one and this is the only way, so I can't go into game and screenshot cause I can't open CS:GO at the moment. Add me on steam and I can verify it's me. I've done deals with Sharky and Connorp before and Admins on ESEA. I will only go first if you are trusted.



    http://steamcommunity.com/id/godsinzu/
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 22, 2015 at 5:08 AM
  4. Vypr
    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2014
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vypr Forum Addict
    Banned

    [wts] M9 Ds Ft, M9 Cw Ft

    I'm very interested, would you be able to get Sharky, and connorp to vouch for you here, to prove your legitimacy?
     
< Selling CS:GO for 5$ | Selling AK-47 Vulcan Factory new >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site