Adblock breaks this site

(WTS) Lvl 89 (1Def) (Firecape) (DT) (99Magic) (90 Str)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Tyler Tsunami, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler Tsunami

    Tyler Tsunami Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2017
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    (WTS) Lvl 89 (1Def) (Firecape) (DT) (99Magic) (90 Str)

    Hey! This is a recent account that I had thought I lost, but finally remembered the login only to login to be reminded that the account is purely RS3 now and not OS, so that's the main reason it's being sold as I only play OS.

    The account has a username login, not email! Pretty cool Pker login as well.

    Skills:
    skills

    Quests:
    quests

    Account Status:
    account status (It did have a minor ban in 2010 after having a Fire Cape service done, but it's 8 years later now so nothing to worry about!)

    Account will also come with 3Mil!

    I'm looking to get OSRS gold out of this trade, so let the bidding begin!

    Easiest way I can be contacted is either here or Private message.

    Happy Bidding! :)

    EDIT: It's also a year away from having the 10 Year cape!
     
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Tyler Tsunami

    Tyler Tsunami Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2017
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    (WTS) Lvl 89 (1Def) (Firecape) (DT) (99Magic) (90 Str)

    A/W 100Mil OSRS
     
< WTB: 9hp with some skills doesnt have to be 99! | Looking to buy 9HP account >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site