Adblock breaks this site

[WTS] Hearthstone Beta Key $250!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kiwiiboii, Sep 7, 2013.

  1. kiwiiboii

    kiwiiboii Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2012
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Hearthstone Beta Key $250!

    Skype: Kiwiiboii

    I am selling my Hearthstone Beta Key I received last week from the Facebook giveaway.

    It works on both NA and EU:
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/9677847934

    PM me with your skype if you want to talk. I can screencap the email with the current time for proof. I will NOT be going first. Not worth losing my key to a scammer when they can just paypal chargeback.

    Accepting paypal only.

    Thank you.
     
  2. FrZnPork

    FrZnPork Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Hearthstone Beta Key $250!

    My skype is mranimefancrazy
     
< [SELL]Roblox OBC account[SELL] | 4 New HEARTHSTONE BETA KEYS - Will be SOLD Asap so Please Hurry if you want One >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site