[WTS]EUNE Gold 1 Account - 75LP

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by thesheldor, Nov 12, 2014.

[WTS]EUNE Gold 1 Account - 75LP
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  2. thesheldor
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thesheldor Newcomer

    [WTS]EUNE Gold 1 Account - 75LP

    Im looking to sell an EUNE Gold I account with 75 LP.
    It comes with 47 champions and about 5 skins and an AD and AP rune page.

    Not looking for much and taking paypal.

    As I am new, I will go first to trusted members or we can use a middleman. :)

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 19, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  4. thesheldor
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thesheldor Newcomer

    [WTS]EUNE Gold 1 Account - 75LP

    BUMP!
    Also have a EUNE LVL 5 with pax sivir*
     
< Looking to buy a Diamond Account | [WTB] Good LoL Account possibly with Champ Riven - See Inside >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site