Adblock breaks this site

-[WTS]- Diablo 3 with DH 255k unbuffed dps

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Snipple, Dec 25, 2013.

  1. Snipple

    Snipple Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2013
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -[WTS]- Diablo 3 with DH 255k unbuffed dps

    Hello and thank you for clicking on my thread. I'm trying to sell my account for a good price but i may negotiate. A lot of the gear was paid for with real money and as you can see in this picture the DH will do 255k unbuffed and I'm pretty sure with all buffs you can reach 400k+ dps. Keep in mind this is at paragon level 0! So you can take that much further. I have sold 1 thing on this site before, he was a polish guy. Not sure how to have him voucher for me, but I can tell you his name is Nuszka. Also, this account has millions of gold, not sure exactly how much (haven't logged in for a few months) it's definitely a huge amount.

    So price will be best offer until Friday, unless it's lower than what I hope for. If anyone offers 100+ I will sell it to them immediately. Btw, you can see this account belongs to me because it has the same Battletag as the name I'm using now, which isn't a new account.

    [​IMG]

     
  2. Snipple

    Snipple Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2013
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -[WTS]- Diablo 3 with DH 255k unbuffed dps

    meoww
     
  3. Snipple

    Snipple Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2013
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -[WTS]- Diablo 3 with DH 255k unbuffed dps

    new vouch in post. Sold 3 other games and helped him install them over skype.
     
< Diablo 3 gold shop!! Buy D3 gold with fast delivery! | heap Price ,Large Stock D3 gold for sale ,100% guaranteed transaction >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site