Adblock breaks this site

WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Camersan, Oct 9, 2010.

  1. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    I'm not even sure if Diablo 2 is classified as an MMO or not but I'm posting this here anyways, lmfao. I'm pretty much anti-Blizzard now so not only do I want to sell my WoW account but I'd also like to see if I can sell my Diablo 2 account. It's on USEast. It has the following characters:

    Level 92 Barbarian - Tourettes_Guy, Max Level BO Barb *Level 55 BO after casting Battle Command* Over 9,000 life just with his BO, that's right, OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

    Level 96 Paladin - HammerdinHokage, my pride & joy, 125% FCR, 86%+ FHR, 500%+ MF, 75% Block w/Holy Shield, 10K Hammer Dmg, Godly Merc With 08 Gaze, Eth Ap Fort 30 Res, & 17 Medi Eth Insight CA

    Level 95 Sorceress - LightningDouche, Light Sorc ofc, 200%+ FCR, 86% FHR, 16K Chain Lightning/57K Lightning, Godly Merc With Eth Dream Helm, Eth AP Fort 30 Res, Eth -55% ELR Infinity CV

    Level 93 Paladin - Floda, My Uber Smiter, Easily Capable of soloing Ubers AND picking up the torch. 86%+ FHR, 75% Block w/Holy Shield, He doesn't use a Torch OR Anni so he can pick up 1 or the other at any given time. Only has 2 open slots in inventory 4 grabbing a torch most of the time. Godly Merc that can almost actually survive ubering, crazy Eth CoH Sacred Armor, P Ebotd WP, & All Perf COA.

    Level 93 Necromancer - BeauteousZombie, My Psn Necro, 15-16K Poison Nova, 138K -145K Poison Explosion *Yeah I know it's crazy but that's what he was made for, lmfao* I have screenshots to prove he can do that much dmg. ^_^ 86% FHR, Godly Merc with Eth AP Fort 30 Res, Almost All Perf Gaze, & Eth CV Infinity.

    I can take screenshots of all gear 4 any serious buyers but I'd just prefer to show in-game if possible cuz' easier. I need payment in form of Postal Money Order, Western Union, Check, Or Cash. Account info. will not be given until payment is received/check cleared, etc... Post in this thread & then email me at [email protected] if interested.
     
  2. The Cky

    The Cky Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Posts:
    579
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    If you decide to take PayPal let me know. I don't have a D2 CD/Key at the moment so I'd need pictures of all the equips/merc/stash/etc.
     
  3. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    Will do, thanks.
    Bump.
     
  4. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    Bump.
     
  5. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    Bump.
     
  6. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    Bump.
     
  7. Camersan

    Camersan Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside

    Bump.
     
< rare aqw acc | [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site