Adblock breaks this site

WTS D3 Gold US server

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by choionly, Nov 7, 2012.

  1. choionly

    choionly Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS D3 Gold US server

    I used to sell gold on RMAH but figure out I can make more profit for selling gold here, and you can get profit as well.

    I'm selling gold with rate .41 cents/ mil or can be negotiated

    These are my hand farm gold btw, I get 50 - 100 mil daily

    I am willing to go first if you have a few vouches

    Please add my yahoo messenger: [email protected]
     
  2. johnty15

    johnty15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,830
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS D3 Gold US server

    added
     
  3. choionly

    choionly Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS D3 Gold US server

    Home and online now :)
     
< -Legit- [CHEAPEST] Diablo 3 Gold shop (Paypal @ .50/M) [CHEAPEST] -Legit- | Buy diablo 3 gold without get your diablo 3 account banned >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site