Selling D3 Gold - US

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by IPreferDialUp, Jan 26, 2013.

Selling D3 Gold - US
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 26, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  2. IPreferDialUp
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Selling D3 Gold - US

    I have a buyer lined up. Closing.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM
  4. xby50
    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2011
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xby50 Member

    Selling D3 Gold - US

    looking for a long time cooperation , will pay with verified paypal, add me on skype :Kayla.fugatt
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  6. hypergod
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    334
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hypergod Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling D3 Gold - US

    i need to 300m can you pm me your skype
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  8. IPreferDialUp
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Selling D3 Gold - US

    I've contacted both of you, please don't post Skype user names in this thread. I want those sent by PM only. I don't want to be associated as a scammer.

    I've declined to work with xby50 due to a lack of posts on Sythe as well as a D3 account that seems inactive.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  10. ²⁰⁰⁶
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ²⁰⁰⁶ Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling D3 Gold - US

    Could I buy like 60m off of you?
     
< WTS D3 Gold / 25M STOCK. | |Selling Diablo 3 Account| [ 2x Lvl 23Paragon ] [300M Gear] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site