Adblock breaks this site

Selling D3 Gold - US

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by IPreferDialUp, Jan 26, 2013.

  1. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling D3 Gold - US

    I have a buyer lined up. Closing.
     
  2. xby50

    xby50 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2011
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling D3 Gold - US

    looking for a long time cooperation , will pay with verified paypal, add me on skype :Kayla.fugatt
     
  3. hypergod

    hypergod Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    334
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling D3 Gold - US

    i need to 300m can you pm me your skype
     
  4. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling D3 Gold - US

    I've contacted both of you, please don't post Skype user names in this thread. I want those sent by PM only. I don't want to be associated as a scammer.

    I've declined to work with xby50 due to a lack of posts on Sythe as well as a D3 account that seems inactive.
     
  5. ²⁰⁰⁶

    ²⁰⁰⁶ Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling D3 Gold - US

    Could I buy like 60m off of you?
     
< WTS D3 Gold / 25M STOCK. | |Selling Diablo 3 Account| [ 2x Lvl 23Paragon ] [300M Gear] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site