Adblock breaks this site

[WTS] D3 gold $2.1/100k

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by hankers, May 28, 2012.

  1. hankers

    hankers Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] D3 gold $2.1/100k

    I know I'm new here so I need vouches to prove im legit. So what better place than to just jump right in.

    Current Stock:9.5m
    Payment:Moneybookers

    I will go first to trusted people. For non trusted people we can use a MM to make it safe for the both of us.
     
  2. Luminous

    Luminous Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] D3 gold $2.1/100k

    Is it possible to use paypal, just for 200k?
     
  3. hankers

    hankers Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] D3 gold $2.1/100k

    can someone delete this thread i can not edit it just errors


    i got scammed for all my golds by djhellasick who is a fucking ignorant prrick. anywho i was scammed so delete this thread.
     
< WTS Diablo 3 Gold 20 Dollars per Mil - 5 Mil Avail | WTB 700k d3 gold US Paypal 20$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site