Adblock breaks this site

WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by mаrco649, Mar 28, 2012.

  1. mаrco649

    mаrco649 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    DotA2 - 15$
    CS:GO - 35$

    PM me or post here.


    STEAM
     
  2. Sumskillls

    Sumskillls Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Imposter tried to scam me
     
  3. Danderek

    Danderek Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    You have them as gift or on accounts?
     
  4. marco649

    marco649 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Watch Out, That Is A Fake Marco649
     
  5. TheBuriedOne

    TheBuriedOne Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2012
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Same steamid as impostor masiif lol...
     
  6. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Hes russian, I know his name lol. Pacha.

    Dont people on this website know how to ip ban ffs?
     
  7. AlexKoboz

    AlexKoboz Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    You are the imposter dude.

    The real is Sumskills with 2 L's
     
  8. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    They are both impostors ffs.
     
  9. jinivus

    jinivus Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    LOL wtf
     
  10. fataliate

    fataliate Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Yeah I can personally vouch that Sumskillls (three l's) is an impostor along with the marco649 guy, he didn't scam me though.

    I actually had a chat with him on steam trying to sell my Dota 2 invites. He kept insisting me to hurry and said he had to go somewhere and what not and come on, really? That is the first sign of a scammer right there and then is if they are rushing you for some god awful reason. I could see it a mile away but I still played along. He kept trying to make me trade first even though that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Someone who just joined yesterday and has no vouches, no credibility and no experience expects me, a guy who has been here since November of last year and has previous vouches wants me to trade first? Get real. It is also funny how this guy links his "vouches" to the real person he is trying to impostor. I mean I am not stupid, I can see the difference in join date and the difference in posts and even notice that his grammar is terrible compared to the original Sumskills, Masiif, Marco649 ect. It just made me chuckle at the end of the day.
     
  11. marco649

    marco649 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    I am not the impostor
     
  12. fataliate

    fataliate Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Yeah, sorry I wasn't referring to you I meant the "mаrco649" where he replicated the "a" with weird symbols that basically made it identical to your name. That was the guy I was accusing, but yeah I actually posted in your thread about it earlier. That was the guy I encountered though.
     
  13. 13 Power

    13 Power Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    how did he steal your name lol
     
  14. fataliate

    fataliate Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    He stole Marco's name by putting symbols in placement of the "a" in Marco649.

    He used "mаrco649" for the full name so I can assume the
    "а" was replaced for an "a" so that was how he got away with it.
     
  15. Jempot

    Jempot Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    I'm new as well and both these guys have messages on my inbox (marco and sumskills) for my DOTA 2 invites. They use the vouches of the legit ones, but the only thing that tips you off is that they're newcomers and the vouchers are from forum addicts.
     
  16. Sumskills

    Sumskills Guru

    Joined:
    May 7, 2011
    Posts:
    1,343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    103
    WTS CS:GO AND 3x DotA2 CHEAP

    Becareful, imposter with 3 Ls faking his vouches, the vouches link is mine
     
< WTT a nice steam account! | WTS: Steam Account, Clean, 24 Games. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site