Adblock breaks this site

WTS Counter-Strike Global Offensive Account

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Dodkobg, Mar 20, 2012.

  1. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Counter-Strike Global Offensive Account

    [​IMG]

    Read this BEFORE you buy!
    PayPal only maybe some Good Gifts 2 !
    Payments have to be sended as gift, and you have to
    attach this comment to the payment:
    "I am buying a virtual item and I will not dispute this transaction because I have recieved the item already."


    Contact me here (Leave your Skype/Facebook/Steam) or via PM in my steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007678156
     
  2. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Counter-Strike Global Offensive Account

    looking for offers
     
< Bioshok, Portal 2, Total War Shogun 2 gifts | Buying all 4/5/6/7/8 digits with [CS1.6 or Source] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site