WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by pelgas, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM
  2. pelgas
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pelgas Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

    Hello Sythe, I want to sell my account which I had for quite a while now and unique and rare name

    He has 0 blackmarks but he does have really amazing stats to make you mad money. His quest points are at 37 and he has a 15mil to get you started out.

    I am selling him for cheap, so name a price and we will discuss it. ( I Only accecpt Paypal )

    I would also like to say that I'm not going first unless you have alot of reputation and I would like you to Claim and Cancel


    Here is a picture of him, I hope you like it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    MSN - [email protected]
    [SIZE]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM
  4. hellboy666
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hellboy666 Newcomer

    WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

    Nevermind, you only take PP, so I can't swap.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM
  6. InsertRandomLetters
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    InsertRandomLetters Forum Addict

    WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

    Amazing? up my ass :) But the cash r g0dz :p
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM
  8. pelgas
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pelgas Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

    want to buy it
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  10. pelgas
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pelgas Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS an Amazing level 62. ** Look Inside **

    bump.
     
< selling lvl 116 main!99 strength! | Nice Average main cmb 92 !cheap! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site