WTS Account

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Hatten2010, Feb 8, 2010.

WTS Account
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2010 at 5:38 AM
  2. Hatten2010
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hatten2010 Newcomer

    WTS Account

    Hi


    before I tell something about the account,my english isnt really good so ask me if you didnt understand something.

    I have no time more for playing WoW. So I wanna sell my Account but first I wanna know which Price I Can get.


    On the Account

    Horde:

    70er Mage

    70er DuDu

    80er Undeath DK

    80er Diszi Priest

    Ally

    80er Warlock

    80er Draenei Schamane

    80er Draenei Paladin

    80er Deff Warrior

    The Ally Chars are my Raid Chars, Gear ist standing on ICC,PDOK,PDK


    So I hope i get some Information

    MSN: [email protected]

    ICQ 297250354


    I have all CD,Passwords,the chars can be transfered. They are on a EU Server
     
< WTT 80 rogue and warrior for rs account | Selling account 2 60+ chars >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site