WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Noobalator, Apr 26, 2010.

WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  2. Noobalator
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Noobalator Active Member

    WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

    Alright, to start off I'm not the original owned, I had bought this account off a site and played on it for about ~4 months. However, I slowly lost all interest in WoW, and now I'm moving to an apartment so this is just another bill I need to cut. The account is pretty good, around 4.9k gs can easily do over 5k dps in 25m, alot of gear needs to be upgraded though. It has around 4.7k Achievement score, with around ~65 or so mounts and lots of exalted reps. It's a Human Paladin on the Deathwing server, and has a pretty decent name. Also there's a lvl 10 priest alt with chest/shoulder and staff BoA, also have a mace and mail chest/shoulder caster BoA's.

    Has 2 t10 pc and 2 t9 pc set, one of the t10 was an upgraded t10 drop off 25m VoA

    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=197164

    I'm wanting to sell this account for around $150, I'm up for offers though.

    I also have a 2nd account I'll throw in for free, has a lvl 78 Hunter on it with epic flying, was my account before I got a hold of this Paladin.

    Pm me if you're interested, as I'm not posting my msn in this thread.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 2, 2010 at 4:41 AM
  4. Noobalator
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Noobalator Active Member

    WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

    Bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 12, 2010 at 6:58 AM
  6. sad2
    Joined:
    May 12, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sad2 Newcomer

    WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

  7. Unread #4 - May 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM
  8. Noobalator
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Noobalator Active Member

    WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

    Bump.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM
  10. happen
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    happen Member
    Banned

    WTS A Level 80 Ret Paladin

    bump bump
     
< 2 Accounts Horde same server... | (US)WTS(80 Nelf Hunter)4.9k GS($150)BM w/ Spirit Beast(loque'nahak) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site