[WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by simon_le_pret, Sep 14, 2013.

[WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 14, 2013 at 6:34 PM
  2. simon_le_pret
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    simon_le_pret Member

    [WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games

    **PLEASE NOTE** THIS ACCOUNT HAS A VAC BAN THAT EFFECTS ONLY SOURCE GAMES

    [​IMG]


    I want to get rid of this account because I really don't use it anymore. It also has some competitive ESEA CS:S EXP on it. The account is vac banned on source games only. It has a lot of fun games on it! I am new to the forums but I usually purchase goods by just adding the person via skype.

    I want to get this account out for really cheap, please add me :

    Skype: Unrest1g
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  4. simon_le_pret
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    simon_le_pret Member

    [WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games

    Bump I want to sell this for very cheap
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 24, 2013 at 6:15 PM
  6. simon_le_pret
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    simon_le_pret Member

    [WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games

    still for sale
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  8. simon_le_pret
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    simon_le_pret Member

    [WTS] 6 Dig w/ 44 Games

    bump still selling
     
< wts steam account good condition PRE Order COD ghosts + 18 games | WTS (40$) - Steam account, GOOD games, CHEAP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site