[WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by Internetfamoose, Aug 3, 2015.

[WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2015 at 11:10 PM
  2. Internetfamoose
    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2015
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    66

    Internetfamoose Forum Addict

    [WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys

    Hello,

    I have 25 Falchion case keys I am looking to sell.
    Looking for BTC payments and will sell for 1.99 per key.
    (Paypal from highly trusted users only)

    Users I deem trusted I will go first, if not trusted expect to use an OMM or go first.

    PM me on Sythe if interested.
    http://gyazo.com/f91c7381220c23007a0d9a4dd302b049
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 4, 2015 at 4:08 PM
  4. Internetfamoose
    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2015
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    66

    Internetfamoose Forum Addict

    [WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys

    Bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 6, 2015 at 3:45 AM
  6. Internetfamoose
    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2015
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    66

    Internetfamoose Forum Addict

    [WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys

    Bump.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 6, 2015 at 5:28 AM
  8. Chosenn One
    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,717
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    152
    Tier 1 Prizebox (3) SytheSteamer

    Chosenn One Just chilling

    [WTS] 25 CS:GO Keys

    Would you take PayPal from me? If so I'll take all.
     
< Selling DMG Account for PayPal Money | [wts/wtt] Payday 2 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site