Adblock breaks this site

[wtb]Skillers! No lowballing![wtb]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by HazedCraze, Oct 30, 2014.

  1. HazedCraze

    HazedCraze Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2014
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [wtb]Skillers! No lowballing![wtb]

    I've been interested in some skilling accounts. I prefer a level 3 skiller with at least one 99, or a full out skiller.

    I'm willing to spend 30-40m on an account worth it.

    Willing to do MM, no bullsh*t please and thank you :)

    PM me for skype
     
  2. NoobGold

    NoobGold DuelGold.com - Get 5% Bonus Gold @ DuelGold.com
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2012
    Posts:
    2,848
    Referrals:
    65
    Sythe Gold:
    3,334
    Discord Unique ID:
    727523795551911936
    Discord Username:
    DuelGold#3446
    Heidy Homosex Not sure if srs or just newfag... Potamus
    [wtb]Skillers! No lowballing![wtb]

    I was already pmming you on Skype about my 99 cooking acc :)
     
  3. HazedCraze

    HazedCraze Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2014
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [wtb]Skillers! No lowballing![wtb]

    Still looking
     
< [Buying] Obby Mauler Pure | [Buying] D-Bow Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site