Adblock breaks this site

[WTB] Range/2h (F2P)

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by MrDowny, Apr 18, 2016.

  1. MrDowny

    MrDowny Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2016
    Posts:
    124
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    [WTB] Range/2h (F2P)

    WTB Range/2h pure.

    Minimum stats
    20 att
    40 str
    40 range

    I can pay with gold or paypal.

    Post links to your selling threads here with your contact information..

    Thanks! :)
     
  2. Isca

    Isca Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2015
    Posts:
    1,046
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Range/2h (F2P)

    I got one with 40 atk and 66 str.
     
  3. twasher

    twasher Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    [WTB] Range/2h (F2P)

    I have one with
    40 atk
    70 str
    75 range

    ....2 def :(
     
  4. Befriend

    Befriend ♥ King of Hearts ♥
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2011
    Posts:
    2,756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Range/2h (F2P)

< Fully Quested Gmauler - Username login | Nice-Medium starter 66cb Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site