WTB Pure Str acc

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by mdkelly101163, Feb 4, 2011.

WTB Pure Str acc
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  2. mdkelly101163
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mdkelly101163 Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTB Pure Str acc

    I am looking to buy a pure str acc and by pure str, I mean the only stats that should be more than 1 are and skills, str, and hp. NOTHING ELSE. Just post here with your accs and we will talk. I do not have MSN and do not plan on getting it so dont ask. I am looking to pay with paypal.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 4, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  4. Jamsplash
    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jamsplash Newcomer

    WTB Pure Str acc

    hey i've got a pure strength account. It has 40 attack 85 strength 20 defence, 73 constitution, 51 magic, 36 runecrafting, 18 wood cutting and 11 mining. It also has a nice 5 mil on it :D.

    I've only done about 5 quests and it has 25 days of membership left.

    PS didnt notice that you wanted only 1 def and attack ma bad!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM
  6. mdkelly101163
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mdkelly101163 Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTB Pure Str acc

    haha nah its cool dude...im alright im really looking for a high str with everything else 1
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 4, 2011 at 5:19 PM
  8. Jamsplash
    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jamsplash Newcomer

    WTB Pure Str acc

    no bother... i just levelled it to sell and 99 strength is getting really boring!!! :p
     
< Buying 1 defence pure | Selling a skiller 50+all most 60+ and rune pure with 40def 14pray veng >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site