Adblock breaks this site

[wtb] Low 3 Digit Must Start With 0:0:

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by NoEvenTalent, Aug 20, 2014.

  1. NoEvenTalent

    NoEvenTalent Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [wtb] Low 3 Digit Must Start With 0:0:

    Intrested in buying a 3 digit steam startign with 0:0:

    I bought a 3 digit off Nrem about 2 months ago and a week later it got restricted. I currently have a 3 digit now but don't like it because it starts with 0:1: and it's in the 900's. I would be willing to exchange my 3 digit or just pay with PayPal.
     
  2. ANANSI

    ANANSI Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [wtb] Low 3 Digit Must Start With 0:0:

< Selling Clean 3 Digit! Comes w/ CS:GO [Looking to Exchange or Trade] | Trade 3 Digit For Low 4 Digit must Start with 0:0: >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site