Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by ballmung, Jun 22, 2013.

Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  2. ballmung
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    Looking for a fresh levbel 30 unranked account on NA. I want it cheap so I dont care about the number of champs or skins you have. PM me or post here with what you have and your price. MUST HAVE PROOF and pref repped.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  4. Steviekingz
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Steviekingz Newcomer

    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    I have a level 30, unranked, has a bunch of champions and skins, and i'm wanting around 20$-25$
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  6. ballmung
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    add me on skype. Kev-o.wnage
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM
  8. ballmung
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    This guy is a scammer. I have SS's of proof I will be posting soon.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 28, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  10. Steviekingz
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Steviekingz Newcomer

    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    This Guy Actually scammed me. He sent me the money on paypal, and when i gave him the account he Had the money held. I asked him about it and he said it was "accidental" and if i refunded it he would send it back. I refunded it, and he Blocked me on skype, and took the account. DO NOT trust this guy!
     
< Gold account (NA) 95% champs 60 skin | Selling like 50+ random accounts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site