[WTB] Clean CS:GO account

Discussion in 'CS:GO Buying' started by Shavit, Jun 12, 2014.

[WTB] Clean CS:GO account
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 12, 2014 at 7:39 AM
  2. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    Hey there, I'm looking to buy a CS:GO account, any of those:
    1. A clean 5digit account with CS:GO for 15$ (can negotiate but not too much)
    2. A clean CS:GO account for 8$

    The account has to be VAC clean, not banned in CS:GO and if possible that it won't be ranked since I want to play on it with players of my skill level.

    - Payments through PayPal, nothing else.

    Add me to Skype: tiktakboy5 if you're willing to sell me one. Thanks :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 12, 2014 at 8:08 AM
  4. rock superstar
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    5,158
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    3,159
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    rock superstar Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    good luck finding a 5digit with csgo for 15$ :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 12, 2014 at 8:10 AM
  6. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    eh I'm not sure about prices but I said I can negotiate, I know that 5digs cost about from 5-10$ (I've bought one for 7$ with CS 1.6 in the past) and CS:GO account cost 7-10$ and being sold mostly for 8$ so I did A+B=C.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 13, 2014 at 4:27 AM
  8. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    bump.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  10. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    bump.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 13, 2014 at 5:29 PM
  12. nrem
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2013
    Posts:
    771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    nrem Apprentice
    Banned

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    I got something nice if you are intrested:

    1. 6 Digit
    2. clean
    3. not league used
    4. with GO ( PoP key )
    5. 2 wins only
    6. Original email

    15$
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  14. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    PM'd you, interested.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 14, 2014 at 2:56 AM
  16. Faster_Than_Light
    Joined:
    May 16, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Faster_Than_Light Newcomer
    Banned

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    I've got an account that is 6 digit, VAC Clean, league unused with HL1 + HL2 + CS:S + CS:GO + Sniper Elite v2 with 14 wins and is ranked Gold Nova II. I'll be wanting $20 for this account. Let me know.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 14, 2014 at 6:48 AM
  18. Shavit
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shavit Newcomer

    [WTB] Clean CS:GO account

    Not interested sorry, willing to pay up to 15$ if it's a 5 digit account, since the last user posted says he has a proof of purchase I'd better go with him. And Sniper Elite v2 was free for about 3 days and the copies are being kept in the accounts.
     
< [WTT] terraria and cs1.6 for cs:go account | [WTB] Buying 1 CSGO Gift. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site