Adblock breaks this site

WTB BULK 07 - (AUSTRALIAN SELLERS ONLY)

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Zaboora, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaboora

    Zaboora Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2020
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    WTB BULK 07 - (AUSTRALIAN SELLERS ONLY)

    Hi guys,

    As the title states I'd like to find a bulk seller who will sell gold for Australian prices (AUD).

    As the current virus pandemic sweeps the world our dollar has become worthless and isn't logical for me to buy bulk while converting aud to usd.

    If you're Australian and want to sell me your gold I'm willing to buy in bulk, consider this a business opportunity to earn a positive cash stream. (WE'RE ALL IN LOCKDOWN AND JOBLESS HAHA)

    PayPal/btc payment methods.

    I'll go first if you're extremely trusted if not we'll use a omm and I'll cover the fees.

    Leave your discords below and I'll add you.
     
  2. Pick Axe

    Pick Axe Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2020
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Discord Unique ID:
    626671890567790594
    Discord Username:
    Pick Axe#8837
    WTB BULK 07 - (AUSTRALIAN SELLERS ONLY)

    Damn, I just looked at the AUD. RIP!
     
  3. Zaboora

    Zaboora Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2020
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    WTB BULK 07 - (AUSTRALIAN SELLERS ONLY)

    It's fucked
     
< WTB 07 gold | Buying 100-200m OSRS for $0.52 Per mil! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site