WTB Black Santa Hat!!!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by ShadowFox72, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
WTB Black Santa Hat!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 14, 2017 at 6:31 AM
  2. ShadowFox72
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    ShadowFox72 Member
    Banned

    WTB Black Santa Hat!!!

    Hello,

    I am looking to buy a Black Santa Hat for the original Runescape (RS3). I have a few things which I am willing to offer. Although, if it comes down to it, I am willing to offer cash through Paypal...if the price is right.

    I am willing to discuss what I have to offer with sellers who can provide proof of ownership of a Black Santa Hat. I would also be willing to buy a Partyhat, although I'm not too sure if I'd be able to afford one.

    I'll keep this short. Message me if you're interested, post below if you have questions.

    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  4. ShadowFox72
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    ShadowFox72 Member
    Banned

    WTB Black Santa Hat!!!

    Bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 19, 2017 at 6:36 AM
  6. ShadowFox72
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    ShadowFox72 Member
    Banned

    WTB Black Santa Hat!!!

    Bump
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 27, 2017 at 11:39 PM
  8. ShadowFox72
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    ShadowFox72 Member
    Banned

    WTB Black Santa Hat!!!

    :rolleyes:
     
< [xbox], [H] sets, items, nitros [W] runescape party hat or 2bil+ gold | Selling Some Phats >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site