Adblock breaks this site

[WTB] Any Steam Accounts

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Razer96, Oct 8, 2013.

  1. Razer96

    Razer96 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2011
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Any Steam Accounts

    I'm buying steam accounts for $1 each, it doesn't matter if they don't have any games inside.

    All these accounts must have steamguard protected for 15 days so that I'm able to trade. I'm just using the account for trading and must have email address account to it.

    If anyone has 1 spare feel free to pm me, I'll pay you by paypal.

    Thanks.
     
  2. rock superstar

    rock superstar Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    5,158
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    3,159
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    [WTB] Any Steam Accounts

< [Selling] Counter Strike : Global Offensive | Selling STEAM ACC CHEAP - PAYPAL OR DOTA KEYS- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site