Adblock breaks this site

WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Aundora, Aug 27, 2018.

  1. Aundora

    Aundora Active Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    115
    WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

    I’m looking to buy any account with a 99 as long as I find you to be trustworthy based off of a reasonable amount of vouches, how long you’ve been here, etc. Post below if you have an account for sale and meet the qualifications.
     
  2. Needzerk

    Needzerk Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Posts:
    876
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    854
    WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

    I have a 75 attack pure with 99 magic I've done 5 acc sales only though
     
  3. Aundora

    Aundora Active Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    115
    WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

    How much would you want for it? And yeah I would prefer more but it depends on the price
     
  4. Idolized

    Idolized Grand Master
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Posts:
    3,807
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    3,923
    Discord Unique ID:
    259154007757422592
    Discord Username:
    xXIdolizedXx#7222
    Baby Yoda Nitro Booster Gohan has AIDS Potamus
  5. Mrtankypants

    Mrtankypants Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2017
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

  6. Joel028

    Joel028 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2014
    Posts:
    1,067
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,213
  7. Needzerk

    Needzerk Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Posts:
    876
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    854
    WTB Account with a 99 from Trusted

    40m
     
< [SELLING] Combat 62 Fire Surge STOD pker | [OSGP][E-TRANSFER] 55 CMB BEAST SOTD PURE [NOEMAIL][TRUSTEDONLY] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site