Adblock breaks this site

WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by chr1s, Aug 9, 2010.

  1. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Gametime/Gear doesn't matter. If you have PvP gear that is a plus.
    Wanting to swap my old main/skiller. 69 combat ;) , 99 wc/99cooking 90 fming, 86 mining, ect ect. Has yo-yo/rubber chicken. Will post pics if needed.
    Thanks!

    P.S - Sorry I wasn't more clear about this the first time around, I am trying to swap my RS account for a 80 priest. Not really looking to spend money.
     
  2. Salesman Inc

    Salesman Inc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2010
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Are you willing to pay money for a shadow priest 5946 in pvp?
     
  3. hott3st shot

    hott3st shot Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2008
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Add my msn or pvt message me !
     
  4. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    How much money? And most likely not. Game time? I'm going to assume you're not the original account owner since your name is Salesman. Do you know the question?
     
  5. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    PM'ed.
     
  6. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    chr1s i've got a shadowpriest that i'm selling for real money, 5.9k pvp. There is a month left of game time.
     
  7. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    I guess I should have been more clear in stating that i'd MUCH rather swap my RS account than pay real money for a priest. Either way, how much?
     
  8. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Well the account comes with an 80 warrior and 80 dk. So how much would your budget be?
     
  9. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Not really looking to spend much money at the moment. Have an apartment to furnish + college tuition to pay for. So unless it's a killer deal, or you want to swap for my RS account, I can't offer you much. What are you looking for?
     
  10. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Well considering it's an awesome account, i'd let it go for 250. 200 dollars if you're willing to speak over a ventrilo server.
     
  11. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Nah, can't spend 200 bucks on pixels. I already have an 80 DK who's a gladiator. So I don't really need another one. Sorry.
     
  12. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    the priest is amazing bro are you sure? You haven't even asked for an armory haha.
     
  13. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Priest's gear doesn't matter. I have a 3's team waiting for me to get my hands on a priest to make a run at gladiator with them. Furious gear INC :p
     
  14. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    oh for sure man, I just thought it'd be nice to throw you a pretty decent price, for a pretty decent account, but you take care man.
     
  15. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 80 Priest//Swapping

    Yeah you too. Sorry we couldn't work anything out. I'm basically just looking for an account with a shit 80 priest on it for a easy swap. :p
     
< [PAYPAL VERIFIED][KELTHUZAD US][DRAGON MOUNT] WTS L80 Hunter, Priest, DK | Looking for an amazing HUNTER pvp/pve. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site