WTB 5 Digit Steam.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Aidehh, May 24, 2010.

WTB 5 Digit Steam.
  1. Unread #1 - May 24, 2010 at 8:20 AM
  2. Aidehh
    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aidehh Newcomer

    WTB 5 Digit Steam.

    I already have like 2 or 3 6 digits with 1.6,CSS etc. to trade if wanted/discount.

    This is what im after:

    Anything less than or equal to a 5 digit. Preferably if its phished for it to have been phished for a while.

    I'd like the lowest digit possible, with the lowest price and the lowest amount of chance of it getting recalled.

    I've had a 6 and a 5 both been recalled in the past.

    It must have 1.6 and not be HL1/HL2 Banned.

    I also want it to not have any games over than CSS/CS1.6 sort of games. So no COD or w/e as it makes it easier for the account to get recalled.

    I can pay by paypal, maybe an other way if the member is very legit.

    Contact me on AIM at - Aidehhh
    MSN at - [email protected].

    Oh and my budget is pretty much 50$ dont perticularly want to spend anything more than that.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM
  4. dirtycolo
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2010
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dirtycolo Active Member
    Banned

    WTB 5 Digit Steam.

  5. Unread #3 - May 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM
  6. lanstark
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lanstark Member

    WTB 5 Digit Steam.

< Steam Account MW2 | SellSteams Shop >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site