Adblock breaks this site

WTB *** 4 Digit steam account ****

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by bevern1337, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bevern1337

    bevern1337 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB *** 4 Digit steam account ****

    Hi!

    I am looking for a 4 digit steam account! Whatever digits whatever games! I am looking for 60-70 dollars, maybe more! I will pay with steam wallet or PaySafeCard. I don't have any money at PayPal right now!

    skype: julian.suits1

    We'll use Middleman service! Otherwise you're very trusted! Sythe moderator + donor
     
  2. Bull3t

    Bull3t Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    379
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB *** 4 Digit steam account ****

    Added on Skype.
     
< [WTB] Account with tons of 1.6/source EXP | [WTB] Garry's mod gift >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site