WTB 1b GP - $0.25/M - PP

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by knotted fear, May 12, 2013.

WTB 1b GP - $0.25/M - PP
  1. Unread #1 - May 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  2. knotted fear
    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    knotted fear Member
    Banned

    WTB 1b GP - $0.25/M - PP

    Looking to buy up to 1b EoC GP, preferrably in larger increments, 100m+

    PM me for my skype, no scammers or imposters, I will report anyone that tries to scam me.

    I will go first to members I deem trusted

    If you can sell 1b all at once, I will pay $0.26/M instead of $0.25/M.

    Cheers
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  4. JimmyPone
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2013
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JimmyPone Member
    Banned

    WTB 1b GP - $0.25/M - PP

    i can sell 200m

    skype: jimmayz
     
< Buying 500m RSGP for.. | TRADING 99pray,fm,fish skiller for eoc gp!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site