[WTB] 15M 07GP @ 1$/M PP [Verified]

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Proportion, May 16, 2017.

[WTB] 15M 07GP @ 1$/M PP [Verified]
  1. Unread #1 - May 16, 2017 at 5:43 PM
  2. Proportion
    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Proportion Member

    [WTB] 15M 07GP @ 1$/M PP [Verified]

    I'm looking to buy 15M 07GP @ 1$/m PP, my PP is verified, I will not go first (already got scammed here for doing that), I am willing to use a middleman (will not pay fees tho).

    I have offsite vouches on HF (Also am Ub3r), will link those and prove if required.

    I'm not looking to buy at higher rates and I don't have BTC.

    Send me a PM if interested.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 17, 2017 at 9:15 AM
  4. Proportion
    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Proportion Member

    [WTB] 15M 07GP @ 1$/M PP [Verified]

    Still looking for this
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 17, 2017 at 6:40 PM
  6. Proportion
    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Proportion Member

    [WTB] 15M 07GP @ 1$/M PP [Verified]

    No longer relevant, bought off HF.
     
< [BallerGold] Selling RS07 Gold 0.97$/M Highest Price ATM [PP/BTC/skrill] | Selling 8 mil. osrs 1m/0.8$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site