Adblock breaks this site

[WTB] 120 Dungeoneering Account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Sovietunion, Jan 30, 2014.

  1. Sovietunion

    Sovietunion Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2013
    Posts:
    2,445
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] 120 Dungeoneering Account

    Bumps
     
  2. Sovietunion

    Sovietunion Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2013
    Posts:
    2,445
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] 120 Dungeoneering Account

    Bumps
     
  3. Sovietunion

    Sovietunion Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2013
    Posts:
    2,445
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] 120 Dungeoneering Account

    Bumps
     
  4. kabouter plop

    kabouter plop Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] 120 Dungeoneering Account

    I've might got the account you are looking for.

    I have been a a member of this site for quite some time. However I never really did any trades here. Got 10 feedback on powerbot (thats not much I know). But i'm a dice host and I sure want to pm you on the forum of the dice clan as in the irc as confirmation that i'm really a rank.

    The account has no recoveries. You can place your own.

    [​IMG]

    Another interesting fact might be that i'm a rank in a dg leech clan. So you will be able to sell floors (occ/aba) for 1250k/floor. This fc will be pm'd to you if you decide to purchase the account.

    The stats:

    120dg and some other 99s. Great for dungeoneering. Arround 148m xp in dungeoneering.

    [​IMG]


    If you need to know any more things of the game you can always pm me. If you are interested just leave an offer.
     
< Buying fresh lvl 3 rsc acc | [Guru][WTB] Account [Details Inside][50+ Vouches] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site