Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

WowaccsellerAppeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by wowaccsellerappeal, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wowaccsellerappeal

    wowaccsellerappeal Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    WowaccsellerAppeal

    Was banned awhile ago for posting in ebooks

    can I be unbanned? I feel as I have matured a lot. Now, I'm 16 and I was banned when I was like 13.
     
  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    WowaccsellerAppeal

    Hi,

    Thanks for posting the dispute. Your account was banned in February of 2012. I'm afraid we cannot simply unban you; please post a request in the Request a Pardon section.

    Good luck.
     
< told me to post | adamsgoldshop bann >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site