Adblock breaks this site

WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 984853, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizzzy

    Wizzzy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

    someone knows from what county he is ? I'm going to try to recover the acc i bought off him (but he also took back mine)
     
  2. Punkerpunk13

    Punkerpunk13 Onto A New Journey..

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    6,600
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

    He wasn't original owner to any of them, so any info you get on him won't matter.
     
  3. Wizzzy

    Wizzzy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

    Well, I quite know that the one I bought, he bought himself from someone living in the same country as his
     
  4. oxodium

    oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3,149
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

    I feel your pain.

    Unlucky mate.
     
  5. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    WOW thanks alot!?!?!?!?

    Don't buy accounts. Almost 90% are recovered.
     
< do i need a new grahpics card or what? | Steam CD Keys for Sale... Great Super Sale! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site