Adblock breaks this site

Wow, i never would have thought.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SlaveOfTheBeast, Sep 3, 2007.

  1. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    I never said i believed this, i just posted an interesting video, it's probably bullshit anyway, i never said i agreed with it.
     
  2. tribbis

    tribbis Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Wow after this evidence i am shocked. We always have discussions on the bus about this stuff and i know what we talking about tommarrow :eek: i am so shocked. the biggest give away is the flag and the shadows.
     
  3. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Slave you ripped my topic :(. with actually sythe reply. Damn can't find it.
     
  4. ancheryay

    ancheryay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    766
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    rofl "Gogetem4" ur ann A****** He said
    Then you start
    I think u shud read or watch the movie be fore you start..
     
  5. ancheryay

    ancheryay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    766
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Jesus...
     
  6. ghostehh

    ghostehh Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2007
    Posts:
    415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    i think that this ALL is a fake.
     
  7. Robin

    Robin Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    744
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    One thing to say: It's not fox news, it's the Fox channel
     
  8. R S G 0 D

    R S G 0 D Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    I still think we really landed on the moon, there's always going to be people with doubts about everything.
     
  9. *Energy*

    *Energy* Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.


    HA, lol. . . Edgar Allen Poe. Didnt he right the peom "the Raven" and if thats correct wasnt he found in a gutter dead?


    ANYWHO, back on topic.

    Whos to say those videos are offical. They could be video's were probably made later on. See'ing how Fox Is in the corner I would guess them.

    I cant explain why the flag is waving. But I guess I have an idea from what ive seen on space shuttles. In space shuttles in space (lol). There is 0 gravity, but then again there is air so this is where my theory can fall apart =p. Any way, Theres little gravity on the moon so wouldnt the flag want to move? because its not held to the move by gravity. And its be'ing held down by the pole? The flag definatly wouldnt fall limp.
     
  10. jebckr

    jebckr Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Interesting. I'll have to continue thinking we did land on it, though I've been wrong before. Many times before...
     
  11. Da_Rage

    Da_Rage Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    In this vidieo you are just shown what they want you to see. I think someone would have leaked it if it was a hoax.
     
  12. magi

    magi Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Lol nice find if you like conspiracy theories. I think that some of what was said is messed up because those people have never been on the moon and don't know what it's like there so how can they judge..? Science can tell us a lot of things but they don't have first hand expirience so I don't think they put up a valid argument.
     
  13. Colby

    Colby Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    You just heard about this?
    I hear about this like 5 years ago. People are talking about it all the time, like on the discovery channel. Personally I think that they did land on the moon, because my grandpa has real pictures that he took himself of them flying towards the moon. They may have some good reasons why they might not have landed. But I think they did.
     
  14. NotePad

    NotePad Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Any time Slave posts something up the first 10 threads are always flamming him. Leave Slave alone you pigs!!! Don't be mad becuase you don't have as high of IQ as him

    By the way, my opinion is that american didn't land on the moon. It's just a hunch!
     
  15. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    Na, they're just debating me. It's ooooooooooook.
     
  16. Iminess

    Iminess Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    1,089
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Wow, i never would have thought.

    ye i thinkt hey didnt land its all a big as bull shit like 911
     
< Hit 110s with dharoks at dungeons vid | sell acc edzus15 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site