Adblock breaks this site

Wow! Check how lucky I got!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Teh 1337ness, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. Teh 1337ness

    Teh 1337ness Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  2. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Wow lucky.

    I'm working on getting bandos for my defence pure ^.^
     
  3. digital drive master

    digital drive master Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Grats, I never even get to pop balloons at drop partys, always lag horribly, or can't beat pro clicker noobs.
     
  4. ХсЯєєᴾῩ

    ХсЯєєᴾῩ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Lucky Bastard :p
     
  5. idkaboutthis

    idkaboutthis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky nice one.
     
  6. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Assuming you didn't just drop the plate on the ground, the name sort of gives it away.

    Either way, nice.
     
  7. M0rphine

    M0rphine Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    864
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    I hate you, i was at a drop party where there was full bandos in it, i got nothing. and someone with a bandos plate got the plate. so he had 2.
     
  8. meow.

    meow. Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Holy shit man nicccceee
     
  9. T o X i C ®

    T o X i C ® Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Did you get the Bandos or just watch it being taken?

    Lol.
     
  10. GarrR

    GarrR Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Omg, the best I've ever gotten in a drop party was like 3k.
    Very lucky.
     
  11. Killer Mantis

    Killer Mantis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    My best was sara legs, nice.
     
  12. I 134/2/24G3 I

    I 134/2/24G3 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    my best is guthix plate.

    the pic looks fake tbh, but if not nice work =]
     
  13. I am not high anymore

    I am not high anymore Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    damn..

    gj how much are those
     
  14. Stonerpyro

    Stonerpyro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    719
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    about 12m


    And nice loot. The most I ever got was 300k needles...After 3 months I've only sold 3k..........
     
  15. jake__

    jake__ Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Wow, didn't someone else get a bgs just the other day too??
     
  16. i <3 Selena

    i <3 Selena Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Wow Lucky What Lvl Are You??
     
  17. LegitNamesCo

    LegitNamesCo Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,045
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Best I got was 2 black dhide tops :x
     
  18. ultrakurby

    ultrakurby Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    1,284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    yea it always lags and balloons go away in like .2 seconds... easily could have been faked but i doubt it. nice job!!!
     
  19. rs-pk3rz69

    rs-pk3rz69 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    lucky
     
  20. The Only Official One

    The Only Official One Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wow! Check how lucky I got!

    Kool if its legit :D

    -the official one-
     
< Selling whatever pure YOU WANT! | SELLING Skiller with 60 Mining 740k Cash No Recoveries Cool Name!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site